MASTERS SWIM TEAM: (18 & up)
Ideal for adults who would like to improve their endurance, cross-train, has an interest in triathlons, look to better technique and style, or simply love to swim.
Dates: Every Tuesday and Thursday (except holidays)
- 6:30 – 7:30 am
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- $35 a month for Sports Mall Members
- $45 a month for Non Members
PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
Private swim lessons offer one-on-one instruction for all ages and abilities. These lessons are 30 minutes long and can be scheduled any day of the year when the pool is open for lap swimming. To schedule your private swimming lessons please call the Sports Mall at 801-261-3426 ext 117.
- $25.00 for One Private Swim Lesson for Sports Mall Members.
- $35.00 for One Private Swim Lesson for Non-Members.
- $100 for Five Private Swim Lessons for Sports Mall Members.
- $125 for Five Private Swim Lessons for Non-Members.
SEMI-PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
Semi-Private Swim Lessons offer one-on-two (or more) instruction for swimmers similar in age and swimming ability. These lessons are also 30 minutes long and can be scheduled any day the pool is open for lap swimming. To register for Semi-Private Swim Lessons please call the Sports Mall 801-262-3426 ext 117.
- $72.50 per student for Five Semi-Private Lessons for Sports Mall Members.
- $92.50 per student for Five Semi-Private Lessons for Non-Members.
Our instructors are American Red Cross certified instructors who have experience teaching swim lessons, or who are accomplished swimmers themselves. Our instructors follow the American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor guidelines and are certified in CPR and AED.
Starting June 8th – August 14th
Monday thru Thursday 9:45am to Noon for Swim Lessons.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 7:00 am – 8:45 am for Swim Team.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm for Swim Team.
Tuesdays: July 14 @ 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm for Swim Meet.
July 21 @ 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm for Swim Meet.
July 28 @ 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm for Swim Meet.
Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 am – 7:30 am and 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm for Masters.
Questions Please Call 801-261-3426 x 117