Summer Camp Utah
SLAMMIN’ SUMMER CAMPS 2014
Ages 5 to 12
2014 Registration for members begins Monday, April 28. Space is limited. Non-member registration begins Monday, May 5. Questions or concerns? Contact Talitha at 261-3426 x112
|Date||9:00am 12:00pm||12:30pm 3:30pm|
|June 9-13||Adventure Week||All Stars|
|June 16-20||Game Crazy||Let’s Get Fit|
|June 23-27||Boys/Girls Camp||Extreme Adventure|
|June 30-July 3 (*no camp 4th)||Science||Water World|
|July 7-11||Lets Get Fit||Game Crazy|
|July 14-18||All Stars||Boys/Girls Camp|
|July 21-23 (3 days – no camp 24th & 25th)||Science||Water World|
|July 28-Aug 1||Adventure Week||Let’s Get Fit|
|Aug 4-8||Game Crazy||All Stars|
|Aug 11-15||Party Week||Party Week|
|1/2 Day Session (AM or PM)||$60/wk or $15/day (per camper)||$75/wk or $25/day (per camper)|
|Full Day (9:00am to 3:30pm)||$100/wk or $30/day (per camper)||$125/wk or $45/day (per camper)|
|June 30 – July 3 Pricing (4 days)||$48 Half day. $80 Full Day.||$60 Half day. $100 Full Day.|
|July 21-23 Pricing (3 days)||$36 Half day. $60 Full Day.||$45 Half Day. $75 Full Day.|
- Thursday PM campers will get to enjoy swim days – every Thursday afternoon campers will enjoy an afternoon of swimming and pool games. Make sure to bring camper’s swim wear, towel sunscreen, and floatation if needed. Certified lifeguards will be on duty during all pool activities.
- We DO NOT offer extended stay for camp. Please be sure to pick up your children on time or late fees will be assessed.
Notes to Parents:
- If your child is signed up for both a.m. and p.m. camp, please provide your child a lunch for the day. Cooler is available if needed. There are snack machines available in vending machines and at the snack bar by the pool (independently operated).
- Please send your camper prepared each day with proper clothing, shoes, sun protection, and any other needed items. As camp requires specific items, the counselor will send home a note.
- Do no send children with personal items such as game boys, mp3 players, toys, or other valuables. Sports Mall is not responsible for lost belongings. Please label all belongings including swimwear, towels, lunchbags, hats, sunscreen, etc.
- Campers will be separated into two groups, ages 5-7 and 8-12. Curriculum will be created for each age group and is developmentally age appropriate.
- Please read and review the behavior policy wiht your child. Defiant and reckless behavior will not be tolerated. No refunds or credits wil be given for removal due to behavioral issues.
- Reservations will be taken in person only at the Front Desk.
- Payment and waivers must be collected at time of sign-up. Camper may not attend until these steps are completed.
- Reservations for all camps will close 24 hours prior to start date. NO WALK-INS! (In order to have a proper counselor to camper ratio.)
- Ten campers are needed to run a camp.
- Due to limited availability, NO refunds or credits given! Particularly if camper is removed from camp for behavioral reasons.
All Stars Sports Camp:
We will be learning the “FUN” damentals of a variety of sports activities. We will have “FUN” learning different ways to play basketball, soccer, lacrosse, volleyball, handball and more.
This camp offers a variety of crazy adventurous fun, we will be learning to ”survive” in the wild, become one with nature and embark on extreme outdoor fun.
99+ ways to play games using ropes, parachutes, balloons, hula hoops, boxes, toilet paper, shaving cream….. and that’s just the tip of the iceberg!!!
Let’s Get Fit:
Fitness is fun; we will be offering a variety of activities that promote good health and nutrition. Various fitness challenges will be introduced throughout camp, you just have to ask yourself. Are you up for the challenge?
Ask questions, hypothesize, experiment and analyze- the perfect camp for the budding scientist. Hands- on science experiments that will stimulate your child’s creative imagination.
Boys will be boys:
All things boy sweat, dirt, sports, strength and endurance. Good luck boys this camp is going to be intense!
For Girls Only:
Enjoy cute crafts, a day of beauty, ballet classes and meet new friends. We offer the ultimate girly camp and best of all no boys allowed!
It’s all in the name. Let’s party! Each day of camp will be a celebration… a fiesta, carnival, luau who knows let’s just say we like to PARTY!