Summer Camp Utah
SLAMMIN’ SUMMER CAMPS 2017
Ages 5 to 12
2017 Registration for members begins Monday, April 24. Space is limited. Non-member registration begins Monday, May 1. Questions or concerns? Contact Ray at 261-3426 x112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Date||9:00am 12:00pm||12:30pm 3:30pm|
|June 12-16||Passport to Fun||Game Crazy|
|June 19-23||Wacky Sports||Arts and Crafts|
|June 26-30||Spa Week||Safari Week|
|July 3-7||NO CAMP||NO CAMP|
|July 10-14||Spy Week||Water World|
|July 17-21||Olympics||Finger Paint|
|July 25-28*||Superheroes||Scavenger Hunt|
|July 31 – Aug 1||Water World||Game Crazy|
|Aug 7-11||Party Time||Party Continues|
|1/2 Day Session (AM or PM)||$60/wk or $15/day (per camper)||$70/wk or $25/day (per camper)|
|Full Day (9:00am to 3:30pm)||$100/wk or $30/day (per camper)||$120/wk or $45/day (per camper)|
- Enjoy an afternoon of swimming and pool games. Make sure to bring camper’s swim wear, towel sunscreen, and floatation if needed. Certified lifeguards will be on duty during all pool activities.
- We DO NOT offer extended stay for camp. Please be sure to pick up your children on time or late fees will be assessed.
Notes to Parents:
- If your child is signed up for both a.m. and p.m. camp, please provide your child a lunch for the day in a labeled bag. Cooler is available if needed. There are snack machines available in vending machines and at the snack bar by the pool (independently operated).
- Please send your camper prepared each day with proper clothing, shoes, sun protection, and any other needed items. As camp requires specific items, the counselor will send home a note.
- Do no send children with personal items such as game boys, mp3 players, toys, or other valuables. Sports Mall is not responsible for lost belongings. Please label all belongings including swimwear, towels, lunchbags, hats, sunscreen, etc.
- Campers will be separated into two groups, ages 5-7 and 8-12. Curriculum will be created for each age group and is developmentally age appropriate.
- Please read and review the behavior policy wiht your child. Defiant and reckless behavior will not be tolerated. No refunds or credits wil be given for removal due to behavioral issues.
- Reservations will be taken in person only at the Front Desk.
- Payment and waivers must be collected at time of sign-up. Camper may not attend until these steps are completed.
- Reservations for all camps will close 24 hours prior to start date. NO WALK-INS! (In order to have a proper counselor to camper ratio.)
- Six campers are needed to run a camp.
- Due to limited availability, NO refunds or credits given! Particularly if camper is removed from camp for behavioral reasons.
- Spa Week
- Relaxation, Pampering and more….
- Water World:
- Swimming, Water ballonns, water fights, etc.
- Game Crazy:
- 99+ ways to play games using ropes, parachutes, balloons, hula hoops, boxes, toilet paper, shaving cream….. and that’s just the tip of the iceberg!!!
- Participate in sports and competitions that you would find at the Olympics. Compete as individuals, teams, or as a camp as a whole.
- Passport to fun:
- At the beginning of camp, your child will receive (or make their own) passport, like you would use at an airport. We would have cultural games that center around different countries. Once the kids complete the game or do well, they can get their passport stamped off.
- Kids can wear costumes to camp if they choose to do so. We will play games that revolve around each kid having a unique power or ability to do well in games throughout the week.
- Wacky Sports:
- Play common sports or games, however in an unusual manner. For example: instead of soccer, play crab soccer.
- Kids will pretend they are spies or detectives. They will play strategy games, hiding games, and go on secret missions.
- Go on adventures. Take a field trip and try and find certain animals at a park. Draw and color the animals you see. Have a few educational games about wildlife.
- Party week:
- It’s all in the name. Let’s party! Each day of camp will be a celebration… a fiesta, carnival, luau who knows let’s just say we like to PARTY!